DAY 01 : HA NOI – BAI DINH PAGODA – TRANG AN ECO TOURISM (L,D)
: Driver and Tour Guide pick you up at near old quarter/Opera House, depart for NinhBinh (90 km far from Hanoi). on the way, stop over at Phu Ly, Ha Nam Province. Have Breakfast
Arrive at Bai Dinh,
you go by tram to Buddha Prayer place in Bai Dinh Pagoda, the biggest pagoda i
n Vietnam with 500 La Han statue
s, biggest bronze Buddha statue
in Vietnam with 10 meters in height, 100 tons in weight. Visit and worship Buddha at Bai Dinh Pagoda
- pagoda with many Buddhist works
with the most monumental architectural scale
ranked by Guinness of Vietnam and East South Asia
Have lunch in local restaurant with some local special dishes such as Goat meat with elderberry, pork storage vessel...
Afternoon: Depart to visit Trang An Ecosystem - Grottoes to take boat trip to visit cave complex: Sang Cave, Toi Cave, Ba Giot Cave, Nau Ruou in mystery and wildness, see scenery of mountain and rivers – a Ha Long on land of Ninh Binh.
Check in hotel
Have dinner at restaurant, freely roam and explore Ninh Binh at night
Overnight at hotel!
DAY 2: TAM COC – BICH DONG – HA NOI (B,L)
Have Breakfast. Depart for Tam Co - Bich Dong.
Enjoy Tam Coc boat trip
to visit the most of beautiful landscape of Ninh Binh, during boat trip, visiting 3 different cafe, (hang ca, Hang hai and Hang ba. Means 1, 2, 3).
we can visite Bich Dong pagoda
have lunch and return Hanoi, en-route we can visit Dinh temple, Le temple at Hoa lu area.
You got into a boat, began the journey to Ha Long Bay on land - Tam Coc to
travel 10 kilometers through villages and rice
fields lying peacefully under the limestone mountains
is multifaceted, majestic scenery. Bich Dong
is located 2km far from Tam Coc.
Have lunch at restaurant and take a rest
return to Hanoi. Arrive Hanoi and end the trip.
-Vietnam visa arrangement (Vietnam visa approval letter) (1 month single entry only)
- Shuttle bus full equipped cabin with A/C,
- All meal as itinerary (B: Breakfast,L: Lunch, D: Dinner)
- Tram ticket for one round
- Entrance and sightseeing fees (Tam Coc, Bich Dong, Trang An)
- English speaking guide
- Insurance for tourisr maximum 20 million VN dong/pax/case
- 1 wet tissue and 1 bottle of water/pax/day
Surcharge of high season (June, July, August) and Christmas Eve, New Year Eve, Lunar New Year Celebrations: $25p.p
- Visa stamping fee at the airport
- Additional drinks
- Tips and other personal expenses
- All other services not clearly mentioned above
- Children under 6 Years old (and under height 1.3m) share bed with parent: F.O.C
- Children from 5 to 11 Years old (and from 1.3 m), use extra bed: 30USD/Night
- Children from 11 Years old, consider as adult.
For more detailed initerary for this tour, pls contact us via firstname.lastname@example.org