Sapa is one of the most breathtaking hill stations in Vietnam which reflects the signature of French architecture and colorful hill tribal cultures.
This is home to stunning mountain landscapes, verdant rice terraces, unique stilt villages and Indochina peak, the Fansipan.
Travellers are invited to enjoy the best of Sapa all the year round with different taste of seasons and exciting outdoors.
06h30- 07h00: Pick up at hotel near old quarter/Opera House to go to Sapa, Lao Cai -where the earth and sky meets together
Along the way visitors to admire the majestic beauty of the Hoang Lien Son range
12h: Arrive in Sa Pa. Have lunch and relax and check in hotel.
14h30: Tour Guide takes you to visit Cat Cat Village- small but bustling village of H'Mong people situated at the foot of Fansipan Mountain.
From here you can admire the panoramic view of Sapa town in the Fog. You will see traditional Hmong homes, meet a Hmong family to
learn more about their way of life, their traditional clothing being made, hemp being dyed and women weaving. Visit Waterfall and Hydro Power Station.
19h00: After dinner, you can free roam around Sapa town, have a coffee, or BBQ. Visit Stone Church, Love market, Cuisine market.
7h00: Welcome morning and have breakfast
9h00: Explore Ham Rong mountain and Mountain Resort (Park Lan 1, Lan 2 gardens, European gardens, yards and cloud - panoramic view of Sa Pa in the fog and EAST), performances of folk dancing ethnic minorities. From here you can admire the panoramic view of Sapa town in the Fog.
11h00: Return Sapa Town
12h : Have lunch and check out the hotel
15h: Depart to Hanoi
20h30: Arrive Hanoi
-Vietnam visa arrangement (Vietnam visa approval letter) (1 month single entry only)
- Shuttle bus full equipped cabin with A/C,
- Hotel 3 star
- All meals as itinerary (B: Breakfast, L: Lunch; D: Dinner)
- Entrance and sightseeing fees for 1 round
- English speaking guide
- Insurance for tourisr maximum 20 million VN dong/pax/case
- 1 wet tissue and 1 bottle of water/pax/day
Surcharge of high season (June, July, August) and Christmas Eve, New Year Eve, Lunar New Year Celebrations: $25p.p
- Visa stamping fee at the airport
- Additional drinks
- Tips and other personal expenses
- All other services not clearly mentioned above
- Children under 6 Years old (and under height 1.3m) share bed with parent: F.O.C
- Children from 5 to 11 Years old (and from 1.3 m), use extra bed: 30USD/Night
- Children from 11 Years old, consider as adult.
For more detailed initerary for this tour, pls contact us via firstname.lastname@example.org