Tour Hanoi-HoaLu (Acient Capital of Vietnam)-TamCoc(Three Grottoes)-Hanoi 1DAY
05h30: Driver and Tour Guide pick you up at near old quarter/Opera House to go to NinhBinh. on the way, stop over at Phu Ly, Ha Nam Province viewpoint to take photo of Hoalu panorama an ancient citadel, maybe with a stop for its history in the 10th century. Charmed by the marvelous scenery offered by the mountains, rivers and temple, from here drive back road to go to Tam Coc. Drive along the village roads with beautiful sightseeing and friendly local people.
PM: Take an exciting boat ride in Tam Coc grottoes(Halong bay inland) that we will enjoy the spectacular scenery while gliding along the river among rice paddies and ranges of limestone mountains peaking up towers over you.
19h: Return to Hanoi thanks for joining us and we hope to serve you another time
- Shuttle bus full equipped cabin with A/C,
- One meal as itinerary L: Lunch
- Entrance and sightseeing fees
- English speaking guide
- Insurance for tourisr maximum 20 million VN dong/pax/case
- 1 wet tissue and 1 bottle of water/pax/day
Surcharge of high season (June, July, August) and Christmas Eve, New Year Eve, Lunar New Year Celebrations: $25p.p
-Vietnam visa arrangement (Vietnam visa approval letter) (1 month single entry only)
isa stamping fee at the airport
- Additional drinks
- Tips and other personal expenses
- All other services not clearly mentioned above
- Children under 6 Years old (and under height 1.3m) share bed with parent: F.O.C
- Children from 5 to 11 Years old (and from 1.3 m), use extra bed: 30USD/Night
- Children from 11 Years old, consider as adult.
For more detailed initerary for this tour, pls contact us via email@example.com