Halong Bay is one of the world’s natural wonders, and is the most beautiful tourist destination of Vietnam. Halong Bay features more than one thousand awesome limestone karsts and islands of various sizes and shapes along the 120-km coastline of Bai Chay Beach.
Looking down from above, Ha Long Bay is as a giant vivid picture. Sailing on Ha Long Bay, you may get the feeling of loss in a fairy world ,the island is like a man standing in formation on the land (more than Started A), the island is like a dragon hovering above the water (island), an island is like an old man sitting fishing (La Vong Island), Sail Island, Chicken Island, Lu Huong Island
8h-8:30: Pick up at hotel in Hanoi old quarter or Opera House Hanoi to Halong Bay.
On the way to Halong, stop-over at Hai Duong for 20 mins to take a rest and have breakfast
12h: Arrive at Tuan Chau and check in hotel
Afternoon: freely roam and swimming at Tuan Chau Beach
Evening: Have dinner and visit Tuan Chau International amusement parks, see the country music show, dolphins circus,
seals, participate in outdoor games (fee excluded)
Overnight at hotel in Tuan Chau
DAY 02: HA LONG - TUAN CHAU (B,L,D)
Morning: Welcome dawn in the early morning. Join Tai Chi lesson on Sundeck.
Visit Dinh Huong islet, fighting cock islet, Cho Da islet
Option1: Visit Tuan Chau International amusement parks, see the country music show, dolphins circus, seals, participate in outdoor games (fee excluded)
Option 2: Visit the Museum of Quang Ninh. The museum was completed in 2014 on the occasion of receiving the 50th anniversary of the establishment of Quang Ninh Province. At the same year, the work was awarded with the architecture of year organized by electronic information Ashui of the information in urban development and planning organization. With over 20,000 original artifacts, typical displayed at 3 floors inside and outside with excellent attractive and modern forms, reflecting the true history, culture, people and nature in Quang Ninh in process of formation and development.
Overnight at Hotel
DAY 03: TUAN CHÂU – HA NOI (B,L)
Welcome dawn in the early morning. Join Tai Chi lesson
Breakfast served with Western Style.
11h30:Enjoy delicious lunch served in hotel and check out
Return to Hanoi City. On the way back to Hanoi, visit Hai Duong province
18h: Arrive in Hanoi. End the trip.
- Vietnam visa arrangement (Vietnam visa approval letter) (1 month single entry only) - optional
- Shuttle bus full equipped cabin with A/C,
- Hotel 3 star
- All meals as itinerary
- Entrance and sightseeing fees for 1 round
- Tuan Chau ticket fee for 1 round
- Quang Ninh Museum ticket for 1 round
- English speaking guide through trip
- Insurance for tourist maximum 20 million dong/pax/case
- 1 wet tissue and 1 bottle of water/pax/day
Surcharge of high season (June, July, August) and Christmas Eve, New Year Eve, Lunar New Year Celebrations: $25p.p
- Visa stamping fee at the airport
- kayaking and boating ticket fee
- Additional drinks
- Tips and other personal expenses
- All other services not clearly mentioned above
- Children under 6 Years old (and under height 1.3m) share bed with parent: F.O.C
- Children from 5 to 11 Years old (and from 1.3 m), use extra bed: 30USD/Night
- Children from 11 Years old, consider as adult.
Note: B: Breakfast, L: Lunch; D: Dinner
For more detailed initerary for this tour, pls contact us via email@example.com