Halong Bay is one of the world’s natural wonders, and is the most beautiful tourist destination of Vietnam. Halong Bay features more than one thousand awesome limestone karsts and islands of various sizes and shapes along the 120-km coastline of Bai Chay Beach.
Looking down from above, Ha Long Bay is as a giant vivid picture. Sailing on Ha Long Bay, you may get the feeling of loss in a fairy world ,the island is like a man standing in formation on the land (more than Started A), the island is like a dragon hovering above the water (island), an island is like an old man sitting fishing (La Vong Island), Sail Island, Chicken Island, Lu Huong Island
8h-8h30:Pick up at hotel in Hanoi old quarter or Opera House Hanoi to Halong Bay.
12h: Embark from Tuan Chau Marina by tender, transfer to Cruise. Welcome drink on board, followed by a cruise briefing.
Enjoy delicious lunch served on board with seafood and Vietnamese cuisine while cruising to Surprising Cave,
Dinh Huong islet, fighting cock islet, Cho Da islet
Kayaking through Luon Cave. Visit thousand awesome limestone karsts and islands in Halong Bay.
16h30: embark deck from Halong to Tuan Chau or Halong city.
After dinner, visit Tuan Chau International amusement parks, see the country music show, dolphins circus, seals,
participate in outdoor games (fee excluded)
Over night at Hotel
DAY 02: TUAN CHAU - HA LONG – HA NOI (B,L)
Morning: Welcome dawn in the early morning. Join Tai Chi lesson
Enjoy delicious lunch served in hotel and check out
Swimming or getting ticket to entertaiment group
12h: Have lunch at hotel
Return to Hanoi City. On the way back to Hanoi, visit Hai Duong province
18h: Arrive in Hanoi. End the trip.
- Vietnam visa arrangement (Vietnam visa approval letter) (1 month single entry only) - optional
- Shuttle bus full equipped cabin with A/C,
- Hotel 3 star
- All meals as itinerary
- Entrance and sightseeing fees
- English speaking guide through trip
- 1 wet tissue and 1 bottle of water/pax/day
Surcharge of high season (June, July, August) and Christmas Eve, New Year Eve, Lunar New Year Celebrations: $25p.p
- Visa stamping fee at the airport
- kayaking and boating ticket fee
- Additional drinks
- Tips and other personal expenses
- All other services not clearly mentioned above
- Children under 6 Years old (and under height 1.3m) share bed with parent: F.O.C
- Children from 5 to 11 Years old (and from 1.3 m), use extra bed: 30USD/Night
- Children from 11 Years old, consider as adult.
Note: B: Breakfast, L: Lunch; D: Dinner
For more detailed initerary for this tour, pls contact us via email@example.com