Tour code: TVHT32
Duration: 3 DAYS 2 NIGHTS (FROM 170 USD/PAX and Get Vietnam Visa Free)
Activities: Visiting Hanoi, Ha Long Bay, sea kayaking, thousand awesome limestone karsts and islands in Halong Bay, Dinh Huong islet, fighting cock islet, Cho Da islet. Visit Tuan Chau to see the country music show, dolphins circus, seals, participate in outdoor games.
Halong Bay is one of the world’s natural wonders, and is the most beautiful tourist destination of Vietnam. Halong Bay features more than one thousand awesome limestone karsts and islands of various sizes and shapes along the 120-km coastline of Bai Chay Beach.
Looking down from above, Ha Long Bay is as a giant vivid picture. Sailing on Ha Long Bay, you may get the feeling of loss in a fairy world ,the island is like a man standing in formation on the land (more than Started A), the island is like a dragon hovering above the water (island), an island is like an old man sitting fishing (La Vong Island), Sail Island, Chicken Island, Lu Huong Island
8h-8h30:Pick up at hotel in Hanoi old quarter or Opera House Hanoi to Halong Bay.
12h: Embark from Tuan Chau Marina by tender, transfer to Cruise. Welcome drink on board, followed by a cruise briefing.
Enjoy delicious lunch served on board with seafood and Vietnamese cuisine while cruising to Surprising Cave.
Kayaking through Luon Cave. Visit thousand awesome limestone karsts and islands in Halong Bay.
16h: Swimming in Titop Island. Sunset seeing, Joining some board games, squid fishing. .
17h - 17h30: Welcome sunset on Halong Bay
Evening: Have dinner and take part in activites on cruise: squid fishing,...
Overnight on cruise
DAY 02: HA LONG - TUAN CHAU (B,L,D)
Morning: Welcome dawn in the early morning. Join Tai Chi lesson on Sundeck.
9h: On the way to TuanChau, see again Dinh Huong islet, fighting cock islet, Cho Da islet
12h: Check in hotel in Tuan Chau.
Evening: Hve dinner and visit Tuan Chau International amusement parks, see the country music show, dolphins circus, seals, participate in outdoor games (fee excluded)
Overnight at Hotel
DAY 03: TUAN CHÂU – HA NOI (B,L)
Morning: Welcome dawn in the early morning. Join Tai Chi lesson
12h: Enjoy delicious lunch served in hotel and check out
Return to Hanoi City. On the way back to Hanoi, visit Hai Duong province
18h: Arrive in Hanoi. End the trip.
- Vietnam visa arrangement (Vietnam visa approval letter) (1 month single entry only) - optional
- Shuttle bus full equipped cabin with A/C,
- Hotel 3 star
- All meals as itinerary
- Entrance and sightseeing fees for 1 round
- kayaking 2 pax/boat
- English speaking guide through trip
- Insurance for tourist maximum 20 million VN dong/pax/case
- 1 wet tissue and 1 bottle of water/pax/day
Surcharge of high season (June, July, August) and Christmas Eve, New Year Eve, Lunar New Year Celebrations: $25p.p
- Visa stamping fee at the airport
- kayaking and boating ticket fee
- Additional drinks
- Tips and other personal expenses
- All other services not clearly mentioned above
- Children under 6 Years old (and under height 1.3m) share bed with parent: F.O.C
- Children from 5 to 11 Years old (and from 1.3 m), use extra bed: 30USD/Night
- Children from 11 Years old, consider as adult.
Note: B: Breakfast, L: Lunch; D: Dinner
For more detailed initerary for this tour, pls contact us via firstname.lastname@example.org