<iframe width="560" height="315" src="https://www.youtube.com/embed/qUAGbU-HV4o" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe>
<iframe width="560" height="315" src="https://www.youtube.com/embed/mkzMwsOB6zk" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe>
DAY 01 : HA NOI – KING DINH AND LE TEMPLE – THUNG NHAM RESORT(L,D)
: Driver and Tour Guide pick you up at near old quarter/Opera House, depart for NinhBinh (120 km far from Hanoi). on the way, stop over at Phu Ly, Ha Nam Province. Have Breakfast
9h30: Visit King Le and Dinh Temple -
which belongs to Trang An Ecosystem.
Then take mini van depart for Thung Nham Resort.
Have lunch and check in hotel at Thung Nham Resort
get on a small sampan to visit Thung Nham bird park,
discover the most features of this area with more than 4000 birds of 40 species
flying to inhabit every day. Your best chance to take nice photos. You also explore Dong Vai Gioi, Bird ParkObservator
y, moving banyan tree.
Option1: take part in the Karaoke at Thung Nham Resort
Option2: Fire Camping (only for group from 20 pax)
Overnight at THung Nham resort!
DAY 02 :THUNG NHAM RESORT - BUDDHA CAVE - MERMAID CAVE– HA NOI (B,L)
Morning: Have Breakfast
You explore Hang But (Buddhist Cave),
about 500m in length, magical view of the stalactites and stalagmites, including a big Buddha-shaped stalactite sitting beside an underground river, as well as visit orchard of tropical fruits in this area. Visit Dong Tien Ca( Mermaid Cave)
12h: Have lunch. Freely roam to visit Thung nham resort.
return hanoi and end the trip. Wish you all the best and see you next trip!
-Vietnam visa arrangement (Vietnam visa approval letter) (1 month single entry only)
- Shuttle bus full equipped cabin with A/C,
- All meal as itinerary (B: Breakfast,L: Lunch, D: Dinner)
- Tram ticket for one round for Baidinh pagoda
- Entrance and sightseeing fees (Trang An, Thung Nham resort)
- English speaking guide
- Insurance for tourisr maximum 20 million VN dong/pax/case
- 1 wet tissue and 1 bottle of water/pax/day
Surcharge of high season (June, July, August) and Christmas Eve, New Year Eve, Lunar New Year Celebrations: $25p.p
isa stamping fee at the airport
- Additional drinks
- Tips and other personal expenses
- All other services not clearly mentioned above
- Children under 6 Years old (and under height 1.3m) share bed with parent: F.O.C
- Children from 5 to 11 Years old (and from 1.3 m), use extra bed: 30USD/Night
- Children from 11 Years old, consider as adult.
For more detailed initerary for this tour, pls contact us via firstname.lastname@example.org