Tour code: TVHTBT21
Duration: 2 DAYS 1 NIGHT (120 USD/PAX and get Vietnam Visa Free)
Activities: Visiting Hanoi, Ha Long Bay, canoeing, parachuting, watch thousand awesome limestone karsts and islands in Halong Bay, canoeing, Parachuting. Visit Tuan Chau to see the country music show, dolphins circus, seals, participate in outdoor games.BaiTho Mountain
Halong Bay is one of the world’s natural wonders, and is the most beautiful tourist destination of Vietnam. Halong Bay features more than one thousand awesome limestone karsts and islands of various sizes and shapes along the 120-km coastline of Bai Chay Beach.
Looking down from above, Ha Long Bay is as a giant vivid picture. Sailing on Ha Long Bay, you may get the feeling of loss in a fairy world ,the island is like a man standing in formation on the land (more than Started A), the island is like a dragon hovering above the water (island), an island is like an old man sitting fishing (La Vong Island), Sail Island, Chicken Island, Lu Huong Island
8h-8h30:Pick up at hotel in Hanoi old quarter or Opera House Hanoi to Halong Bay.
12h: Embark from Tuan Chau Marina by tender, transfer to Cruise. Welcome drink on board, followed by a cruise briefing.
Enjoy delicious lunch served on board with seafood and Vietnamese cuisine while cruising to Dinh Huong islet, fighting cock islet, Cho Da islet. Visit thousand awesome limestone karsts and islands in Halong Bay.
16h: Check in hotel. Participating in adventure games: canoeing, Parachuting…on Bai Chay beach - one of beautiful beach with white sand and white sands, fresh seawater, tranquil and peaceful scenery.
Visit Tuan Chau International amusement parks, see the country music show, dolphins circus, seals, participate in outdoor games (fee excluded)
Overnight at Hotel!
DAY 02: CONQUER BAITHO MOUNTAIN - HALONG MARKET - HANOI (B,L)
Morning: You wake up early watching the sunrise over the sea, take photo. Breakfast at the hotel.
King Le Thanh Tong stopped here. Inspired by the stunning beauty of Halong, The King wrote a poem and had it carved into the southern side of the mountain, hence its name Bai Tho (Poem). In the background of immense emerald waters, of rock bobbing, of high sky, of surrounding flowers and trees, you can figure out the tiny images of boats.
Goodbye Cat Ba Island, come back cruise heading to Halong Bay
12h: Have lunch and return Hanoi
18h: Arrive Hanoi and End the exciting tour
- Vietnam visa arrangement (Vietnam visa approval letter) (1 month single entry only) - optional
- Shuttle bus full equipped cabin with A/C,
- Hotel 3 star
- All meals as itinerary
- Entrance and sightseeing fees for 1 round
- Fee for Bai Tho Mountain for 1 round
- English speaking guide through trip
- Insurance for tourist maximum 20 million VN dong/pax/case
- 1 wet tissue and 1 bottle of water/pax/day
Surcharge of high season (June, July, August) and Christmas Eve, New Year Eve, Lunar New Year Celebrations: $25p.p
- Visa stamping fee at the airport
- kayaking and boating ticket fee
- Additional drinks
- Tips and other personal expenses
- All other services not clearly mentioned above
- Children under 6 Years old (and under height 1.3m) share bed with parent: F.O.C
- Children from 5 to 11 Years old (and from 1.3 m), use extra bed: 30USD/Night
- Children from 11 Years old, consider as adult.
Note: B: Breakfast, L: Lunch; D: Dinner
For more detailed initerary for this tour, pls contact us via firstname.lastname@example.org